livestock fence info
Animal husbandry panel fence---Here we are talking about 'animal husbandry guardrail' used in the animal husbandry industry. Animal husbandry fences are mainly used for the protection and protection of animal husbandry safety and equipment and facilities in livestock farms and other occasions. According to the height of the livestock fence, the price per meter length will be different.
livestock panel fence is made of commonly used steel, such as stainless steel, round steel pipe, square steel pipe or profiled steel plate, iron wire. Surface treatment process: Fully automatic electrostatic powder spraying (ie plastic spraying) or painting. In recent years, plug-in and assembled livestock panel fences made of aluminum alloy have become more popular.
The uprights of the livestock fence are fixed to the ground by expansion bolts. It is usually installed on both sides of logistics channels, around production equipment, corners of buildings, sides of doors and edges of cargo platforms, etc.
Effectively reduce the damage to equipment and facilities caused by accidental impacts when transporting equipment to and from.
Animal husbandry panel fencematerials include: aluminum alloy, malleable steel (nodular cast iron), carbon steel (sprayed or galvanized), stainless steel, plastic steel, zinc steel, PVC and other metal animal husbandry guardrails.
In addition, it also protects the logistics handling equipment itself. (For example, the animal husbandry panel fenceat the edge of the loading and unloading platform prevents the forklift from accidentally falling)
Construction conditions → precise lofting → cutting of contact surface, adjustment of embedded reinforcement → steel bar production and installation → formwork installation → pouring concrete → demoulding → curing
1. The template must be cleaned and applied with release agent before each installation, and the release agent shall be applied evenly.
2. livestock panel fences The welding and binding of steel bars should meet the design and specification requirements, especially the position of the steel bars in the internal test should be accurate.
3. After the template is installed, check the side and top surface of the template, and the side and top surface of the template should be straight.
4. livestock panel fence The honeycomb hemp surface area of ??the concrete surface shall not exceed 0.5% of the surface area, and the depth shall not exceed 10mm.
5. The one-sided livestock panel fence in the same span should be poured at one time, and the end formwork shall be steel formwork to ensure the appearance of the end head is flat.
6. livestock panel fence surface and joints shall not be cracked. Missets, flatness, and appearance quality issues should be dealt with in time, and the colors should be consistent. The top surface is smooth and beautiful, and the height is consistent.
7. Animal husbandry panel fenceThe linear straight section of the whole bridge is straight and the curve section is round and smooth, without broken lines and dead angles.
The grid structure is simple, beautiful and practical.
Easy to transport, installation is not restricted by terrain undulations.
Especially for the adaptability of mountains, slopes, and curved areas.
The price is moderately low, suitable for large-scale adoption.
Animal husbandry guardrails are widely used in the maintenance of municipal engineering, transportation, communities, ports, airports, and storage areas. Such products are becoming more mature and becoming an important branch of the building materials industry. The scale of the industry continues to expand and the styles continue to increase.
Animal husbandry guardrails can be divided into roadside animal husbandry guardrails, central isolation belt animal husbandry guardrails and special site animal husbandry guardrails according to different places of use; according to the structure, they can be divided into flexible animal husbandry guardrails, semi-rigid animal husbandry guardrails and rigid animal husbandry guardrails. According to the material classification of animal husbandry guardrail, there are iron animal husbandry guardrail, stone animal husbandry guardrail, PVC animal husbandry guardrail, wooden animal husbandry guardrail, cement animal husbandry guardrail, plastic steel animal husbandry guardrail, stainless steel animal husbandry guardrail, glass animal husbandry guardrail, etc. According to the function and purpose of animal husbandry guardrail, there are balcony animal husbandry guardrail, staircase animal husbandry guardrail, air-conditioned animal husbandry guardrail, community animal husbandry guardrail, villa animal husbandry guardrail, anti-theft animal husbandry guardrail, stadium animal husbandry guardrail, etc. According to the decorative characteristics of animal husbandry fences, there are artistic animal husbandry fences, iron animal husbandry fences, transparent animal husbandry fences, bay window animal husbandry fences, fence animal husbandry fences, American animal husbandry fences, European animal husbandry fences, etc.
According to the appearance classification: bilateral wire animal husbandry fence net, frame animal husbandry fence net, double circle animal husbandry fence net, US grid animal husbandry fence, chain link fence animal husbandry fence, expanded metal animal husbandry fence.
The animal husbandry fence is a fixed barbed wire wall constructed with (framed) barbed wire and uprights (piles). It can be widely used in highways, highways, railways, test sites, warehouses, grounds, zoos, stadiums, industrial fields, agricultural development zones and other places.
Common technical parameters of livestock fence nets: wire diameter 3.0-6.0mm, grid 50mm-150mm, steel pipe frame 25-60mm, column 48-2000mm, height 1.6m-6m, column spacing 1.5m-4m.
Product advantages: beautiful and durable, no deformation, quick installation, wide field of vision, good protection performance. It is an ideal metal mesh wall.
my country's domestic animal husbandry fence products are divided into: highway animal husbandry fence nets, railway animal husbandry fence nets, bridge animal husbandry fence nets, and sports fence nets. The animal husbandry fence nets are divided into: double-circle animal husbandry fence nets, bilateral wire animal husbandry fence nets, and frame type Animal husbandry fence nets, wave-type animal husbandry fence nets, airport area animal husbandry fence nets, triangular bent animal husbandry fence nets, barbed wire fences, etc., of which highway animal husbandry fence nets and railway animal husbandry fence nets are the main ones. Livestock fence net is also called protective net, isolation fence.
Products are widely used in safety protection and decoration beautification of municipal engineering, roads, factories, development zones, stadiums, garden squares and other places. Its products are beautiful in appearance, firm, and good in corrosion resistance, making them the first choice for beautifying urban environmental projects. It is suitable for mass standard production, quick installation, less labor, beautiful structure, and good coordination with the environment.
The surface treatment of livestock fence nets can be galvanized, sprayed, and dipped.
The sprayed products are mostly used indoors, and the dipped products are mostly used outdoors. The cost of dipping is higher than spraying. The material has the characteristics of softening when exposed to heat and being able to solidify into a film after cooling, which is mainly a process of physical melting and plasticization.
Most parts of the dipping process use thermoplastic powder, which are mainly used for: highway animal husbandry fence nets, railway animal husbandry fence nets, airport animal husbandry fence nets, garden animal husbandry fence nets, community animal husbandry fence nets, villa animal husbandry fence nets, and civil residential protection Nets, hardware craft racks, cages, sports fitness equipment, etc.
Dip products are based on steel, weather-resistant polymer resin as the outer layer (thickness 0.5-1.0mm), with anti-corrosion, anti-rust, acid and alkali resistance, moisture resistance, insulation, aging resistance, good hand feeling, environmental protection, long life and other characteristics , It is an updated product of traditional paint, galvanized and other coating films, with a wide range of uses.
Market and its applications
Livestock fence nets can be seen everywhere on the streets. Livestock fence nets must be installed on highways, railways and even school playgrounds. This is for safety reasons as well as aesthetic considerations. So do you know how the animal husbandry fence net is made and what are the types and uses? The following is the relevant introduction.
Livestock fence net material: low carbon steel wire, aluminum-magnesium alloy wire.
Animal husbandry fence Net weaving and characteristics: weaving and welding.
Animal husbandry fence net types: highway animal husbandry fence net, municipal fence net, railway protection net, stadium animal husbandry fence net, chain link fence, barbed wire series
Animal husbandry fence net use: used for highway, railway, airport, residential area, port terminal, garden, breeding, animal husbandry and other animal husbandry fence protection.
Animal husbandry fence net product features: anti-corrosion, anti-aging, anti-sun, weather resistance and other characteristics. The anti-corrosion forms include electroplating, hot-dip plating, spraying and dipping.
Animal husbandry fence nets are used to protect order, but they must pay attention to aesthetics under the premise of realizing protection. Therefore, the selection of animal husbandry fence nets should be selected according to the purpose, and the company with advanced technology should be selected.
How to buy
1. The quality of the mesh of animal husbandry fence. The mesh is welded by different specifications of wire rods (iron wires). The diameter and strength of the wire rods directly affect the quality of the mesh. The wire selection should be made by a regular manufacturer. The finished iron wire drawn from the high-quality wire rod produced; followed by the welding or weaving process of the mesh. This aspect mainly depends on the skill and operation ability between the technicians and the good production machinery. Usually a good mesh is each Welding or weaving points can be well connected. Some large formal livestock fence production factories in Anping use fully automatic welding machines to produce them, while a small factory uses manual welding, and it is usually difficult to maintain the quality.
2. The quality of the post and frame of the animal husbandry fence. The post and frame of the animal husbandry fence are also a relatively low place. Some regular large factories use angle steel and round steel, but they choose angle steel and round steel in different parts. It should also be different.
3. Grasp the overall spraying process of the animal husbandry fence mesh. Generally speaking, the overall animal husbandry fence net should pay attention to the uniformity of the spraying, and the quality of the coating is also very important. The third is the management and management of the spraying process. The advanced level of the equipment.
It has the characteristics of lightweight net body, novel shape, beautiful and durable, as a professional livestock panel fence product on both sides of the railway, it has different substitution effects.
(1) Tolerant design concepts should be adopted to properly handle obstacles in the roadside safety clear zone;
(2) When the width of the safe clear area on the roadside of the highway cannot be satisfied, safe handling shall be carried out according to the principle of setting up animal husbandry guardrails;
(3) Transition treatment should be carried out between different types of roadbed animal husbandry guardrails or between roadbed animal husbandry guardrails and bridge animal husbandry guardrails.
(1) Collect highway horizontal and vertical alignment, fill and excavation data, and data on the composition of operating vehicles, traffic volume, operating speed and design speed;
(2) Collect or investigate the distribution of various obstacles in the safe clean area on both sides of the road and the data on the intersection with other roads and railways;
(3) Determine the anti-collision level of the animal husbandry fence and select the type of animal husbandry fence.
Roadside livestock panel fence
(1) Roadside animal husbandry guardrails must be installed on the road section where vehicles driving out of the road may cause a second major accident.
(2) Roadside animal husbandry guardrails must be installed on the roads where one of the following conditions is met, and the vehicle driving out of the road may cause a single-vehicle accident or a second major accident:
① The road section within the specified range of the side slope slope and the height of the embankment of the second-class and above highway;
② Sections with waters such as rivers, lakes, seas, swamps, navigation channels, etc. along the road.
(3) Where one of the following conditions is met, and the road section that may cause a major accident when the vehicle exits the road, roadside animal husbandry guardrails should be installed:
① The road section within the specified range of the side slope slope and the height of the embankment of the second and above grade highway;
② There are facilities such as lights, cameras, variable information signs, traffic signs, cutting support walls, sound barriers, piers or abutments of upper-span bridges, etc., that vehicles cannot safely pass through the roadside safety clear areas of expressways and first-class highways Section of road;
③ Excavated sections where the side ditch of the second-class and above roads has no cover, and vehicles cannot safely cross;
④ Sections of roads with cliffs, deep valleys, and deep trenches on the side of the third and fourth-level highways.