Pay attention to the maintenance of the milking machine
Core reminder: Each part of the milking equipment must be systematically tested separately to ensure that the milking machine is always in good working condition. It is recommended to do the following: 1. Clean often: after each milking
Each part of the milking equipment must be regularly inspected to ensure that the milking machine is always in good working condition. It is recommended to do the following:
1. Clean frequently: After each milking, all parts through which the milk passes should be cleaned in time. The cleaning method is: first rinse with clean water, then put in hot detergent (temperature 70℃, containing 1% alkali), wash with a brush, and finally clean with 80℃ hot water and dry for later use. Cleaning and checking the rubber sleeve The rubber sleeve in the milk cup should be removed and cleaned, but to prevent deformation due to excessive water temperature, at the same time, check whether the rubber sleeve is intact and not leaking. If there is air leakage, it should be replaced immediately.
2. Frequent inspection: After the breast collector is cleaned, check whether the rubber gasket is intact and whether the small holes on the four walls are unblocked with the atmosphere during assembly. To prevent damage to the glass test tube, the glass test tube and the hole inlet switch on the milk tank cover should be handled with care during the cleaning process to avoid damage, and check for air leakage after assembly.
3. Frequent maintenance: The pulsator and vacuum hose are removed and washed once a week, and check whether the rubber film of the pulsator is intact and whether the small holes on the wall are open to the atmosphere. After assembling, adjust it according to the pulsation frequency of 40 to 70 minutes for use. The refueling of the pulsator shall be carried out according to the requirements of the supplier.
4. Replace the milk tube frequently: replace the milk tube in time, otherwise, on the one hand, milking will be difficult due to its elasticity, and on the other hand, any tiny cracks on its surface will leave milk dirt, which provides conditions for the reproduction of bacteria.
5. At the same time, check the milk pump check valve once a week. If the check valve diaphragm is broken, air will enter the milk pump, but there should be a milk pump check valve as a backup. Check and clean the vacuum regulator and sensor every month Wipe the valve and seat of the vacuum regulator with a damp cloth once with the vacuum pump belt. Clean the sensor filter with soap and dry it before installing it; press the belt with your thumb to have a tension of 1.25 cm. The belt should be worn or damaged in time After replacing, replacing or adjusting the belt, check whether the two wheels are in a straight line.