Talking about the existing problems and development of husbandry machinery
China’s modern facility animal husbandry machinery and equipment started relatively late. It was only established in 1980-1990 that the greenhouse was the center, combined with production technologies such as solar borders, wind barriers, greenhouses, and film burying* coverage, and combined with China’s traditional cultivation techniques to form a preliminary reasonable Protected land animal husbandry production system, in 2002, our country became the world's largest facility animal husbandry machinery and equipment country, but there are still some problems in the development of facility animal husbandry machinery and equipment. Next, Desing livestock equipment factory will talk about China's facility animal husbandry machinery in detail. Existing problems and development trends of equipment development.
Talking about the existing problems and development trends in the development of facility animal husbandry machinery and equipment in my country
1 Development status and problems of foreign facility livestock machinery and equipment
1.1 Current status of development The development of livestock machinery and equipment in modern facilities abroad is fast, and the facility also attaches great importance to livestock machinery and equipment, invested a lot of research and development and financial support, and formulated corresponding preferential policies to encourage the occurrence of facility livestock machinery and equipment. From the perspective of the development of animal husbandry machinery and equipment, the advancement of globalization has made the area of ??the entire facility of animal husbandry machinery and equipment as high as 4 million hm2. Compared with developing countries, the technological level of developed countries is already at the forefront.
1.2 Existing problems There are many influencing factors in the development of facility animal husbandry machinery and equipment. Pesticides are used more in the production of facility animal husbandry machinery and equipment outside China, mainly pollution-free and green animal husbandry machinery and equipment, and some facilities and equipment are also adaptable. not enough.
2 Existing problems and development trends of facility animal husbandry machinery and equipment in my country
2.1 Existing problems in the management of livestock machinery
2.1.1 The animal husbandry machinery and equipment breeding industry has a large population base, and the penetration rate of new technologies in facility animal husbandry machinery and equipment is low: Today, the population of animal husbandry machinery and equipment in our country accounts for the majority of the overall population, and the distribution is relatively wide. Most areas of facility animal husbandry machinery and equipment cannot The use of mechanized facilities, because some areas are relatively remote, and the spread of mechanized facilities is not in place. Many of them use manual sowing and harvesting, which is not only inefficient, but also not proportional to the amount of labor and harvest, resulting in a lot of arable land.
2.1.2 Outdated technical means, outdated livestock breeding equipment, and slow renewal of livestock breeding machinery: Compared with Western developed countries that adopt fully automated and intelligent supervision networks and fully mechanized picking and breeding, most areas in my country still use traditional farming and cultivation techniques. There are limited clusters that use greenhouses and non-*cultivation, and the amount of autonomous facilities is low, watering and irrigation is a big problem.
2.1.3 Policy inclusive rate and low research input: Although the country has implemented a series of policy strategies, there are deviations in the implementation of the first-level communication. Therefore, it is necessary to continue to increase the research on facilities and livestock machinery and equipment, and establish related Strategic policy and regulatory agencies cooperate with universities, scientific research institutions and farmers to explore new paths suitable for China’s national conditions.
2.2 Development trend of livestock machinery and equipment
(1) Intelligentization of animal husbandry machinery and equipment: invest in intelligent machinery and automatic monitoring equipment for the Internet of Things, and scientifically adjust the influencing factors (such as temperature, humidity, sunlight, etc.) in the facilities of animal husbandry machinery and equipment, from the previous single control to the current multi-target Terminal control, quantitative scientific cultivation on time, analysis and calculation of crop information, at the same time, it can greatly reduce labor and improve production efficiency.
(2) Large-scale animal husbandry machinery and equipment: the transition from small-scale cultivation to large-scale animal husbandry breeding is conducive to unified management, improved efficiency, and increased harvest.
(3) Degradation: reduce the area of ??arable land, expand livestock breeding occasions, develop toward deprivation, hydroponics, change the traditional arable land animal husbandry methods, and avoid pests and preserve nutrients.
(4) New-style animal husbandry: adopting new-type covering materials and using current composite materials to assist in improving various attributes such as lighting parameters.
(5) Ecologicalization of animal husbandry and breeding: establish an ecological circle, do not fertilize, and do not spray pesticides, so that animal husbandry machinery and equipment can recycle themselves and ecologically.